Friday, June 11, 2010

11 JUN 2010 – FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 BACK TO AFRICA

Im actually not that crazy bout football
And extremely never have any ideas which country ever been in World Cup
Just that football not my type
-
I just want to write something bout this year World Cup because im so in love with that ad with all kind of colorful animals competing in football games in Africa
What a beautiful ad about football have been created ever
-
Yes I remembered
I used to watch football seriously
Yes I mean it
When I was in UiTM Merbok
Year not that sure
But that time I was one of the SUKARELAWAN
And the match was between UiTM Kedah vs UiTM Shah Alam
That was the only moment I’ve been eye to eye with football game
EVER!!
Yes as far as I can imagine
HAHA!!
-
But for this time world cup and forever maybe
I will always into KOREAmaybe because of the color
So hot
And the country too
HAHA again
-
p/s: can I start wearing any jersey from now on??
Its okay…I show my spirit by wearing my football edition undies

No comments: