Friday, June 11, 2010

10 JUN 2010 – LAUGH MY KIDNEY OUT

Today I might a bit richer than my day before
But still a lot have to be settle
N now im back to normal
HAHA!!
-
After got back to work from resdung attack
And actually im not fully recover
Coz I still feels what I felt before
WUWU!!
Ive on my FB account (add me : nadzari82@yahoo.com)
And I cannot stop from laugh my heart out when siti hajar (my friend from my past primary school) tagged me on one of our so cute memorial historical picture
KAH KAH KAH!!
I so evilly cannot stop from laugh like im watching mad tv etc
And for sure I myself cannot even recognize myself there
KAH KAH KAH again!!
KAH KAH KAH KAH KAH
KAH KAH KAH KAH KAH
I cannot stop okay
Please help me
-
But the laughing session continues when I looked at my other friends pictures
HAHA!!
Shahriman back when we were 10, 11 years young
And soffi kept saying bout how he felt funny looking at shahrimans pictures
-
THANKS to siti hajar
You’ve already cure me today
LOVE YOUR SHARE
And please don’t ever stop sharing
MWAHA!!
-
p/s: and now I love my FB!!

No comments: