Thursday, June 10, 2010

SHOWDOWN 2010 – 09TH JUNE 2010 SHOW

I was in front of tv when I wrote this
In my lovely blue bedroom
Coz tonight I had a date with SHOWDOWN 2010 on 8TV
With theme STREET FLAVOR
They have to do two dance move in one great show
They will burn down that stage at KL Live
So based on last night show
Ive already ranked them down
Best to the worst
CHECK IT OUT!!
-
WAKAKA CREW
The best performance of the night
With that white outfit
They make themselves fly like they have wings
And gave hip hop new feels
And they definitely make me tears with that number
Great interpretation of the song
And you go WAKAKA!!
-
GILER BATTLE CREW
Wow
The closing group
With the most power moves in the competition
They definitely carries me away
All red and moves like they cannot stop
I would really want to join them if they want me to
HAHA!!
But they are one of the bottom 4 group
WHY!!??
-
FLOOR FEVER
The only group with male female consisted
But they so synchronize and never do wrong
The group with best expression trough the song
Always with the best song selected
And I love them too
-
HMC FLOW
The only group of the night with shuffling involved
I LIKE
And I was turned on okay
HUHU!!
And they do wow me up
N I do not feel enough with what they had given
I want more
PLZ!!
Also one of the bottom 4 group
-
FAMOUS CREW
I don’t think I remember what they performed last night
Coz I don’t actually know who FAMOUS CREW
but im sure they not that great coz I put them in hot so good group of mine
WUWU!!
N they do one of the bottom 4 group
-
SOUL CRAZY
The only group of girls
Not sure my interest bout them
They surely energetic
But for me personally
They were not that powerful to stay in this competition
But you go girls
-
BORNEO SOUL BREAKERS
Group with most good looking boys
But
Their performance seems falling down from week to week
WHY!!?
They seems lost and do not synchronize anymore
They can shake n break
But they need to keep it up
N don’t let your fans down
GO GO GO
-
RETURN CREW
The youngest of all
And definitely the less experienced of all
But they can manage to stay until top 8 show
Such a great achievement for them
Still they’re not great enough
And again they have to be in bottom 4 n now
They were chosen to go back home
INGAT JB INGAT RETURN CREW!!
-
p/s: looking forward for next week show
MARTIAL ARTS!!

No comments: